April 14, 2016
020 3617 3725
Level 3 – Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides Learners with the opportunity to develop the basic skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of emergency paediatric first aid situations which could arise when looking after children.
During this 1 day course, Learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including:
- managing an unresponsive infant or child
- wounds and bleeding and more
The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF) qualification is perfect for:
- Parents or family members who want to learn key paediatric first aid skills
- Those who work with children and are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or EYFS requirements
- Those who want to provde additional support in their organisation to the paediatric first aiders that are trained to meet EYFS or Ofsted Childcare Register requirements
Bookings are closed for this event.